In this episode of the Productivity Power Up podcast, we share ten foods that can boost your productivity. We all know that what we eat affects the way we feel. The ten foods on our list will make you feel like crushing your to-do list and getting more stuff done!
We also share a few foods you should avoid because they can negatively impact your productivity.
Note: We are vegetarians so we are only going to be talking about non-meat items.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Vegetarian Zen
- Vega One All in One Nutritional Shake
You can visit our Amazon Store here, or by clicking on the Favorite Products tab on our menu
Resources Used for this Episode
- 10 Tasty Brain Foods to Enjoy Now
- What You Eat Affects Your Productivity
- What ‘Brain Food’ Actually Does for Your Brain
- Does The Food We Eat Affect Our Productivity?
- 16 Brain Foods You Should Eat To Boost Productivity
- How the Food You Eat Makes You More (or Less) Productive
- The Productivity Diet: What to Eat to Get More Done in a Day
- The Physiology of Willpower: Linking Blood Glucose to Self-Control
- Scientists learn how what you eat affects your brain — and those of your kids
Quote of the Week
A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.
— Spanish Proverb
Question: How many of these 10 productivity-boosting foods do you already incorporate into your diet? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Don’t miss a single episode of Productivity Power Up! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Vickie and Larissa