In this episode of the Productivity Power Up podcast, we discuss the effects that music can have on productivity. I share with you the types of music that may be best for certain tasks and get into a little bit of the science behind music and productivity.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- ADHD Mumbo Jumbo Podcast
- The Tom Nardone Show
- PPU 014: Pros and Cons of Putting Tasks on Your Calendar
- [email protected] (note: this is a referral link)
- 8 Tracks
Resources Used for this Episode
- How Music Affects Your Productivity
- The Power of Music, Tapped in a Cubicle
- The effect of music listening on work performance
- The Science Behind Music For Concentration And Focus
- The best music to listen to for optimal productivity, according to science
Quote of the Week
Who hears music feels his solitude peopled at once.
— Robert Browning
Question: Do you listen to music while you work? If so, what types do you listen to? Do different types help you with different tasks? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Don’t miss a single episode of Productivity Power Up! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Vickie and Larissa