In this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast, we discuss how you can optimize your environment in a way that helps you to get things done. Since none of us work exactly the same, it’s important to find the environment that works specifically for you. We give you some things to consider when thinking about how to set yourself up for maximum productivity.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- GTD Virtual Study Group Podcast
- Tim Ferriss
- The Tim Ferriss Show (podcast)
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
- The 4 Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat Loss, Incredible Sex and Becoming Superhuman
- The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life
- Mike Vardy – The Productivityist Podcast
- [email protected]
- Finding Your Superman Time
Resources Used for this Episode
- When To Say Yes To The Messy Desk
- The Science Behind Your Ideal Work Environment
- Circadian Rhythms Fact Sheet
Quote of the Week
If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
— Albert Einstein
Question: Let us know if you have experimented with your work environment. If so, what have you found out about yourself? Night Owl or Early bird? Neat or messy? Etc. We’d love to hear your findings! You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Don’t miss a single episode of Productivity Power Up! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Vickie and Larissa