In this episode of the Productivity Power Up podcast we discuss the concept of batch processing tasks. Batch processing involves grouping similar tasks together and completing them in the same session. A well-organized batch processing system can help you increase your productivity by reducing the number of times your brain must switch between unrelated tasks.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- PPU 005: How to Achieve Inbox Zero Like a Boss
- PPU 011: Doing a Mindsweep, Part 1 – Creating a Trigger List
- PPU 012: Doing a Mindsweep, Part 2 – Making Your Trigger List Work for You
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- GTD-Q Quiz
- Ibotta: Shop smart; earn cash back every time you shop.
- 30/30 app for iPhone | 30/30 app for iPad
- Tomato Timer
Resources Used for this Episode
- 10 Ways to Save Time With Batch Processing
- How To Use Batching To Become More Productive
- 6 Ways To Batch Tasks & Increase Productivity
Quote of the Week
The bad news is, time flies. The good news is, you’re the pilot.
— Michael Altshuler (motivational speaker and Peak performance coach)
Question: Do you batch process tasks? If so, what are your favorite types of tasks to batch process? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Don’t miss a single episode of Productivity Power Up! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Vickie and Larissa