Routines are powerful tools to help you stay focused and make the most of your day. You may have heard me hint at some of my routines in past episodes such as my Monday Morning corporate routine and the things I do regularly each morning and evening.
In this episode of the Productivity Power Up podcast we discuss the power of daily routines. I share the reasons I think they are important and we offer tips for creating your own routines.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Daily Rituals – Mason Currey
- Stillness Speaks – Eckhart Tolle
- I Dare You – William Danforth
- Getting Things Done – David Allen
Resources Used for this Episode
- Why Having a Daily Routine is Important
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Morning Routine
- 5 Steps to Create a Daily Routine That Works For You
- How 12 Highly Productive People Used The Power Of Routine To Achieve Greatness
- The Daily Routines of 7 Famous Entrepreneurs and How to Design Your Own Master Routine
Quote of the Week
Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones.
— Benjamin Franklin
Question: Do you have a daily routine or set of routines that help you be more productive? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Don’t miss a single episode of Productivity Power Up! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Vickie and Larissa