It’s not uncommon that when people take vacation time, they spend part of it working, just trying to keep up so they won’t feel swamped when they return to work. In this episode of the Productivity Power Up podcast, we share some tips to help you unplug from the office during your vacation time without feeling stressed out. I also share my own “Out of Office Check list” so that you can get started on creating one of your own.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Tomato Timer
- PPU 027: How Siri, Your iPhone’s Personal Assistant, Can Help Increase Your Productivity
Resources Used for this Episode
- How To Unplug While You Are On Vacation
- 7 Important Reasons to Unplug and Find Space
- The Lost Practice of Resting One Day Each Week
- The Right Way to Unplug When You’re on Vacation
- Why You Really Need to Unplug While on Vacation (Infographic)
- How to Truly Unplug During Your Vacation and Leave Work Behind
Quote of the Week
Being connected to everything has disconnected us from ourselves and the preciousness of this present moment.
— L.M. Browning, Vagabonds and Sundries
Question: What steps do you take before a vacation to ensure you won’t be working during your time off? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Don’t miss a single episode of Productivity Power Up! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Vickie and Larissa