In this episode of the Productivity Power Up podcast, we talk about some ways you can use Post-It notes to power up your productivity. I was inspired to want to talk about this topic because I’ve really been getting into writing things out lately as opposed to keeping my productivity tools completely digital. I find that, in some instances, I retain more when I physically write something.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Doug Neill – Verbal to Visual
- Austin Kleon – Show Your Work: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered
- Vegetarian Zen (website) | Vegetarian Zen Podcast (iTunes)
- Larissa’s planner – Blue Sky 2016 Weekly & Monthly Planner
Resources Used for this Episode
- 9 Post-It Planner Ideas to Get You Organized
- If It Won’t Fit On A Post-It, It Won’t Fit In Your Day
- Productivity 101: How to Use Personal Kanban to Visualize Your Work
Quote of the Week
If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.
— David Allen
Question: Do you use Post-It notes to help keep organized? If so, how? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Don’t miss a single episode of Productivity Power Up! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Vickie and Larissa