In this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast, we discuss why I love taking notes, and give you some tips to help you make the most of your notes. And yes, I believe that notes can even make you more productive! I’m also going to share a bit about my love of something called Sketch Notes.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Productivity Power Up Podcast! If you find value in our podcast and listen on iTunes, please consider leaving us a rating and review.
Please note that some of the links on this page may be affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through to the product using the link we have provided. We never recommend or provide affiliate links to products or services we do not use ourselves, and our ultimate goal is to provide helpful products and advice to you, our readers and listeners.
Here’s what we mention in this episode:
- Verbal to Visual
- The Sketchnote Handbook: the illustrated guide to visual note taking
- The Sketchnote Workbook: Advanced techniques for taking visual notes you can use anywhere
- The Doodle Revolution: Unlock the Power to Think Differently
Resources Used for this Episode
- The Most Important Thing You’re Not Doing at Work (and How to Get Started)
- How to Take Notes Like an Alpha-Geek (Plus: My $2,600 Date + Challenge)
- 7 Reasons Why Taking Notes Makes You More Productive
- A Learning Secret: Don’t Take Notes with a Laptop
Quote of the Week
Focus on being productive instead of busy.
— Tim Ferriss
Question: What is your favorite way to take notes? Do you take notes by hand or digitally? If by hand, do you use words only or do you make them fun in some way (ex. Drawing, doodling) You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Don’t miss a single episode of Productivity Power Up! Subscribe today:Subscribe on iTunes Subscribe on Stitcher
Thanks for listening!
Vickie and Larissa